Friday, May 6, 2011

Highway 4

I was skeptical that I'd find a restaurant near my place in Hanoi that could consistently satisfy the needs of a vegetarian. I'm so happy that I've found Highway 4 Restaurant! It's literally a one-block walk and has become my go-to place for dinner. Here's what last night's dinner looked like:

The location I went to is at 25 Bat Sue, but there are 4 other locations in Hanoi. They have an extensive menu with lots of interesting options.
I'm hooked on the salad pictured above. Ah, the Spicy and Sour Green Mango Salad. It's dreamy. So far, I've gone for dinner here 3 times in less than a week. The place has great atmosphere and lots of cool art throughout its 3 floors. It's even been mentioned in the New York Times.

At some point, I'm hoping to take the cooking classes they offer. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment