Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Brains (& Beauty) Behind The Blog

I guess it's obvious from the title of this post that I didn't create this blog all on my own. Given the great feedback I've been receiving from all of you, I thought it was time to fess up and give credit where credit is due. So who is the brains & beauty behind the blog?

Well, while I did create the original 'shell' for this blog, it sure wasn't pretty. Let's jus say it was 'functional.' My amazingly talented friend Kristin offered up her mad web & graphic design skills and that was an offer I was not foolish enough to refuse. I left her (and Bobbles) to it - and a few days later, she took my sad little blog and transformed it into a blog beyond my expectations! (I really wish I had before and after pictures to insert here.)

Kristin & Bobbles hard at work.

A HUGE thank you to Kristin for her hard work, countless hours, patience, and creativity in putting together this blog! Thanks for making my blog a happier place to visit.

1 comment:

  1. Thiѕ is veгy intereѕting, Yοu're an excessively professional blogger. I'vе joined your feed
    and ѕtay up for in thе hunt for mοre of your magnificent pοst.

    Also, І've shared your website in my social networks

    Feel free to visit my webpage; http://wiki.bydgoskie.org

    ReplyDelete